Emergency Dentist in Decatur AL
Toothache? Chipped tooth? Mouth injury? Emergencies can happen to anyone, but you can always depend on emergency dentist Dr. Teichmiller in your time of need.
The professionals at Decatur Smiles in Decatur AL, near Hartselle, would be proud to be your emergency dental care team. We are devoted to our patients, and we will make your visit as comfortable and effective as possible. We see patients on time, and we charge fair prices for what we do.
We do not do “patch and repair” work at Decatur Smiles. Instead, we look at your unique smile and symptoms. We will ask you questions about your needs and help you determine what kind of comprehensive dental care will be best for you long-term. In other words, we design a custom smile treatment plan that reverses problems at the source instead of treating the symptoms alone.
Most importantly, you will be our first priority in any emergency dental care situation!
Do I Need Emergency Dental Care?
How do you know if you need emergency dental care? Some examples of emergency situations are listed below. If you are experiencing any of the following problems, do not hesitate to call our caring emergency dentist.
- Any toothache that is chronic or cannot be alleviated with over-the-counter medication. A toothache could be an indication of deep decay or even an abscess, and these conditions call for immediate care from an emergency dentist.
- A broken or chipped tooth. This should be addressed as soon as possible to keep you pain-free and safe from further damage.
- A knocked-out permanent tooth. Try to save the permanent tooth and call us for emergency dental care. The sooner we can see you, the better chance we have of saving the natural tooth.
- Loose permanent tooth. Give us a call so we can work with you to preserve the tooth.
If you have a broken jaw, excessive bleeding, or a medical emergency, visit your local emergency room. If you have questions about broken dental work or other dental problems, please give our office a call. We would love to help.
What Should I Do in a Dental Emergency?
If you sense that you may need emergency dental care, dial our office number right away. The Decatur Smiles team will work side-by-side with you until your smile is safe and healthy again. If you are unsure if your dental need qualifies as an emergency, you are still very welcome to call our emergency dentist.
How Can I Avoid Emergency Dental Care?
To protect your beautiful smile, take the following steps.
- Wear a mouthguard while playing sports or during any activity that may put your teeth in danger.
- Brush and floss every day.
- Visit your general dentist regularly to detect decay or disease early, before an emergency arises.
If you need emergency dental care, we promise to see you as soon as possible. Contact us at Decatur Smiles in Decatur AL, near Hartselle today!