In recent years, clear braces have revolutionized the face of orthodontics. Patients are now wearing smooth and subtle plastic aligners instead of bulky brackets and wires.
Get Straight Teeth with Clear Braces in Decatur, AL
Come ask Dr. Teichmiller, Decatur, AL, dentist, about invisible braces. She will take x-rays and impressions of your teeth to help you create a custom-made set of teeth aligners just for you. The aligners will gently adjust your smile until you have beautiful straight teeth.
The best part about invisible braces is that they will hardly interfere in your day-to-day life. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by how convenient it can be to obtain healthy straight teeth!
You may have heard of products from brands such as ClearCorrect or Invisalign clear braces. At Decatur Smiles, we have chosen a similar brand of clear, teeth aligners that we feel offers even greater benefits to our patients. You can not beat the comfort or effectiveness of our hand-selected brand of clear braces.
The Benefits of Invisible Braces
- Clear braces are virtually undetectable to everyone around you. Unless your friends or family members closely inspect your teeth, they’ll never think about your orthodontics.
- Invisible braces are removable so that you can eat and drink whatever you want, whenever you want. Clear braces also make it easy to brush and floss your natural teeth.
- Our teeth aligners provide unparalleled comfort. You won’t experience lip or cheek irritation due to a mouth full of metal.
- Clear braces result in fewer visits to your dentist. You will only need to see Dr. Teichmiller once every 6—8 weeks to assess your progress.
The Road to Straight Teeth
With advanced 3D computer technology, Dr. Teichmiller will create a set of teeth aligners that is specially crafted to quickly give you straight teeth. Here are some things you might want to know about the invisible braces process:
- You will wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks before switching to the next set in the series.
- You should remove your aligners to eat, drink, and care for your teeth.
- Treatment time averages one year, but may be longer or shorter depending on your unique needs.
If you want a straighter smile with a more convenient and comfortable method, ask us about clear braces today!
Straighten Your Smile the Invisible Way in Decatur, Alabama
Are you a good candidate for clear teeth aligners? Find out by contacting us at Decatur Smiles today.