At Decatur Smiles, everything we do is for the benefit of our valued patients. We are devoted to providing quality, compassionate dentistry tailored to each patient’s needs.
We know that optimum oral health is an essential element of comprehensive physical health, and that the best dentists do more than just “drill and fill.” Like your primary care physician, Dr. Stephanie Teichmiller is an essential member of your family’s team of healthcare providers.
What Has Decatur Smiles Done Lately?
- Diagnosis and treatment of gum disease
- Oral cancer checks
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic bad breath
- Coordinated care with medical doctors for dental patients with cancer or other chronic conditions
- Guidance on the oral health implications of medication side effects
- Custom night guards for individuals who grind their teeth
- Oral conscious sedation, patience, and compassion for patients with dental anxiety
- Specialized care for pregnant mothers
- Pediatric dental counsel for new parents
- Emergency care for victims of a mouth injury
- Referrals to and coordination with trusted specialists for procedures we don’t perform at Decatur Smiles
- Custom mouthguards for athletes of all ages
- Coaching on appropriate dental hygiene
- Diagnosis of bite abnormalities
- Replacement of old amalgam fillings
- Improved confidence for smile redesign recipients
- In-office and at-home teeth whitening
- Dental deep cleanings that include scaling and root planing for plaque and tartar removal
What Can We Do For You?
The team at Decatur Smiles would love to help you with any of your dental needs. We provide general and cosmetic dentistry. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Decatur Smiles:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
1316 Somerville Rd SE Ste 2